FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a ns9.9bc series outboard that is really a great motor , except for the fact that i need to do a carb cleaning at the least or a rebuild . I'm also looking for a water pump kit . I know these motor parts are getting hard to find but does anyone have any leads to where i can get them.
It a deal to buy a trailer i had to take the boat and a rotten quitta fiberglass bass boat and a 33 horse evinrude with electric start . Well the boat is set up for stick steer and has sat at least 20 years under a barn. Well i was just going to scrap the motor too, but i played with it and got...
I just picked up a 1542 alumacraft I tried running my 9.9 on it this wknd it pushed it ok wouldn't plane out I was thinking a 20 horse would be the ticket for this boat it max horsepower is rated for is 25. Would a 20 be enough? Thanks
I have a 9.9 nissan outboard like a 88 or 98 model runs great the problem is that I broke the. shifter handle of and have been useing a pair of pliers to shift is there an online retailer where I could order a new handle? My next question is I'm looking at new motors and found a eighteen...
After many good years in my 83 17 ft bass tracker, the mercury went out and the transom finally rotted . Well after further inspection i found all the foam under the seats was water logged and mostly rotten . So since the hull was still in good shape only a few leaky rivets to rebuild it . I...