FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have a new 18' Fiesta with a 50hp Merc. I have had an intermittent problem
that the dealer blames on cavitation. Motor will be running fine at all speeds
and suddenly will lose power, appears to shift into neutral, RPM's increase. Will come back if I shift into neutral. However as soon as I...
I have a new 50 hp Mercury. It appears to slip into neutral at about 1/4 throttle. It operates fine at near idle speed. It has been back to the dealer to fix this problem once already... they claimed to have found a problem in the"venacle????" and made the repair. Obviously not, since it did...