FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a 15ft kingfisher 6 years ago with a 1972 evinrude 50 hp electric shift. It ran rough when I bought it, the first few years, had the carbs rebuilt along with a new waterpump about 4 years ago. It ran awesome for about 6 months and I left it up and didn't put stabil in the gas. It sat up...