FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2002 Four Winns (5.0 merc EFI) I have a heater to install, but I do not know where to connect the
supply & return water hoses to. Can any one help with a diagram??
Thanks
I want to convert my merc 3.7 for use with an alt.
Do I have to remove the old stater (under / in, the engine balancer)
I know I can leave the old Voltage Reg in place.
Also, is there a diff if a use a one wire alt, or 3 wire alt. I see both are available.
(I still want my dash voltage guage...