FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I
I have checked and the compression is good on all cylinders. I don’t believe that the buzzer is connected, but it is peeing strong so I don’t assume it is overheating. Additionally, I have checked for spark but not immediately after symptoms.
I have been trying to address this issue since I bought the boat about 5 months ago. The motor starts right up and runs perfectly for about 10-15 mins, then it losses power and slowly slowly revs down. The engine will rev fine in neutral, but bogs down in gear. I have replaced the Ignition...