FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
I have 2 volvo penta 5.0 l in my Four winns vista. Since 2 months 1 engine is really tough to start, sometimes the starter has to turn for 45 secondes before it starts the engine. If the engine doesn't start, it smells gas. So I thaugh the problem was electrical. I changed cap, rotor and...
Hi,
I've read the threads and didn,t find my answer.
I have a inflatable boat, it's a Brig F300 with rigid floor. The engine is a Yamaha 25hp, 2 strokes. I didn't try it with a tach but it seems that the engine turn really too fast! My top speed is 30 MPH on gps. The prop that I have is an alu...