FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1998 Baja hammer with a 7.4 mpi with thru hole exhaust without a diverter. I'm looking to switch to a diverter to keep it quiet when i want. I've searched a couple sites and the year only goes back to 2001. Any help greatly appreciated.
I have a 1998 Baja hammer and it has Carling rocker switches on the side of the boat. Does anyone know the order it come the factory. I have several of the switch covers missing I'm going to buy new covers but cannot until I figure out what all the switches are for. The first switch from the...
I'm looking to buy a used 1998 Baja hammer that doesn't have a motor or lower unit I live in Illinois and the boat is in Kentucky. I found out that I have to pay taxes on the fair market value of the boat not the price me and the seller have negotiated since it has no motor or lower unit. Is...