FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
My control board from 2003 power drive died. I ordered the v2 control board and need help with which wires go where for the speed control? I can turn left/right and also turn prop on & off with remote, just no speed control. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hope someone is up late who can...
I recently rebuilt my engine and reinstalled. After installation I couldn't get the engine to align, so I bought an alignment tool. After trying to make adjustments at motor mounts to align, I noticed the rear engine mount washers and bolt were loose. I realized that when tightening the lock...
Last winter I failed to properly winterize my boat. Doesn't typically get cold where I live but last winter was unusually cold. I went to prep my boat for it's first outing and noticed water shoot out of my manifolds. After some inspection, I noticed the cylinder heads were cracked as well. The...
I am having an issue with the ignition on this engine. I currently have no power at the coil. Does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram for this? Any ideas or similar experience?
Thanks
Hey all. I am trying to determine what the ignition timing is for this engine. The operators manual gets specific for the A/B model but not D. I replaced cylinder heads, lapped the valves, torqued heads to spec and did the valve lash torque adjustment at 22 pounds following steps when exhaust is...