FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1995 Force 120hp on a 1995 Bayliner Capri 1704 SF What's the best prop and pitch for this boat? Mostly using to tow the kids around on a tube
Thanks
Just changed the impeller in my 1995 Mercury Force 120 hp. The change went well and relatively easy. I followed the manual and dropped the lower unit while in forward. I replaced the plate and gaskets on the water pump housing and all looked good with only minimal signs of wear. The first time I...
Just changed the impeller in my 1995 Mercury Force 120 hp. The change went well and relatively easy. I followed the manual and dropped the lower unit while in forward. I replaced the plate and gaskets on the water pump housing and all looked good with only minimal signs of wear. The first time I...
I recently aquired a 95 Bayliner Capri 17' that was left uncovered for about 4 years. It filled with rain water when the drain became plugged from the several varmits living in the boat. The deck is rotted through and I've already removed most of the rotten plywood, cut back to solid wood about...
I'm starting a restore on this '95 Bayliner Capri that sat uncovered for 4 years exposed to the south Texas elements. I'm replacing the rotted out floor and the upholstery got chewed by some kind of varmit.
Question: how do i remove the throttle handle so I can separate the assembly from the...
I'm starting a restore on this '95 Bayliner Capri that sat uncovered for 4 years exposed to the south Texas elements. I'm replacing the rotted out floor and the upholstery got chewed by some kind of varmit.
Question: how do i remove the throttle handle so I can separate the assembly from the...