FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just bought a used 1996 Wellcraft Excel 23 Cuddy Cabin w/Johnson Ocean
Runner 200 2-stroke. I have been using it for over a year with no problems and runs strong.
The only issue is that I smell gas fumes in the cuddy cabin when I first open it up. However, the smell goes away about ten...