FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a new 28' fibrglass deep V ocean boat that I will use for fishing charters. The boat weighs about 8000 #'s.I have tried two different props and I need something in the middle.13 1/4x15 ss 4 blade, easily exceeded max rpm's,top speed 31knots at 6200 rpm. Second try was 14 1/4 x19 ,3 blade...