FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hey guys I need to redeck our pontoon. Were almost ready to thaw out in Michigan. I plan to use 3/4 " marine grade plywood but not sure if I trust menards as a source. The brand they carry is roseburg. I've been trying to find aracao but can't find any near here. My other question is on...
Hey guys,
Our pontoon is used on a little inland lake that's loaded with weeds / sticks etc and we chew through lots of aluminum props, I can't find a stainless anywhere do they not exist? The right splines and dimensions are a solas 2121-093-10 but it says not compatible. Any help is...
Hey guys I have an aluminum pontoon with a floor that needs replacing. I'm considering not having carpeting and just putting down deck boards I can stain every year. Anyone done that? Fresh water boat only michigan months so may to Sept. Msds says safe for alum contact.
Thanks!