FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2001 Alpha I Gen II sterndrive which is leaking gear oil. My sterndrive has the gear lube monitor. It appears that the leak is occuring inside the transom but I'm not sure if the gear lube hose is leaking, or if the leak is a result of a bad seal in the drive shaft housing.
The...