FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone, so I over tightened the needle valve in the carb and the tip is broken off. I need to borrow a compressor to try blowing it out with air. Does anyone else have some ideas?
This is a carb from a '90-94 40HP. Long story short carb was updated on an '84 Mariner(Yamaha) serial...
So, I have a Mariner/Yamaha serial number is 40 EL 413251. This should be around a '84 from the site I used. I got it for free from my father in-law and he got it free from a neighbour. Appears to have had some fire in the engine melted wires and plastic ends of a few connector rods. That's not...
I don't have the motor yet so I am not sure what size the prop is now. But I know it has one folded blade so I am in need of a new prop. I have done most of the math around and I won't be able to do any testing until I am in the water. However, I do have 13x19 on an old Johnson 60HP appears to...
First off, Hello I am new here and I have only ever been into small Aluminum fishing boats. Use to be a proud owner of a 14' with a 9.9HP Johnson with a forward console, different story for another day.
I have friends that bought some property near me and they had a boat that came with it. All...