FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, back again. does any know where I can get a fuel pump for my AQ 130 D motor, or a rebuild kit for the pump I have. I believe i am having fuel related problems, but not sure, motor bogs down at about 3000 rpm. It has the weber conversion kit and runs fine up to 3000. I have replaced fuel...
I Have had overheating problems this motor AQ 130 D. I Pulled the water pump today and the seal that goes against the block was in backwards. I am looking to buy a rebuild kit for this pump, seals, o-rings etc. I am not sure which kit I need. Also, there are no bearings is this pump, and some...
Hello, first boat. It is a 1976 Tahiti with a volvo penta AQ130D, I believe, 280 outdrive, There is no metal label on the engine for id, is there any other way to ID this motor... I have repaired water leaks at the exhaust elbow and impelller housing. Now major oil leak at the rear of the...