FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My engine high temp alarm is going off, I have changed the stat and the water pump. The other day I was out and i ran full speed for about 5 minutes and idle down then the alarm went off and if I speed up it will sputter so I came down just above neutral and the alarm cleared, after about an...
Maybe someone can help, I have the alarm go off and the engine will sputter almost everytime i take my 89 tidecraft out, I have changed out the water pump and the stat. as well as all 3 coils. Recently the alarm went off and I brought the rpm's down until the alarm will clear but when i bring...