FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes - Those are the only numbers I can find. Another guy had the same dilemma. It seems all gaskets fits on the heads.. The manifold that dont seem to have proper wallthickness. Will look at the set you suggested. Thanks a lot!
Hi Masters and Gurus!
I have had water in oil issues with my Mercruiser 350 and machined the heads and changed to new risers/ exmanifolds— now found the problem. When taking the intake manifold off its clear that the gasket did not seal the water passage at the rear... This has not been a...
This might be close to the solution.. I wonder what makes them say ”must be used with our manifolds” ...
http://www.glmmarine.com/product-manifolds.html
Ok. I dont have any risers at all then. Risers are almost synonymous with ”spacer” -Only to get the creek sufficiently above sea level?
What I called secondary elbow is -”exhaust pipe elbow”
The c- exhaust hose is oval towards exhaust shutter on mine- otherwise a slightly longer one would...
Hi! As I am quite new on the forum I hope you bsre with my noob- questions.. ☺️
I have a merc 5,7 from around -97 with vortecs.
Seller said 315 hp, but was lying about longblock age.. said -06
We got the heads planar and valves taken care of..Boat is moving ok (Donzi Ragazza 25) with temp...
The heads came out ok - Good power in the boat, but water in oil... 😢 We hope we didnt get all water out from b4 and will drain it a couple of times more. Both on oilstick and with tiny hose to get lower.. But as I see some drops of water seeping out of the riser I get worried... It actually...
Hi DrewOrr! Your post from last year concerning the heads with 13120906 is the only post out there thats a clue to what the heads are =) Did you come up with information on them? I have just gotten mine back from the shop, ground down.. Guess Im puttning them back on, but it would be nice to...