FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1996 Quantum 180 XD Boat with a 120hp Force Engine on the back and I bought it new. It has been kept under a car port the lst few years and I replaced the batteries today and the Motor Tilt and Trim and etc. seem to work fine however the other electrical stuff such as the Horn, Bilge...