FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone , I'm new to boating ...so I know very little about them .Please be patient.
I swapped engines in my 1992 21' sunray. It had a 350 chev omc and I replaced it with a 305 chev omc{Marine} .The boat still has the 5.7 drive and had a 14 1/4 4 blade 19 pitch prop. It would only rev to...