FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My '63 Merc 110 9.8 HP, has been running great. Yesterday while out on a cruise around the lake in my 1956 Alumacraft 14 footer, I noticed very little water coming out of the Merc 110 exhaust at idle, and little to none at cruise. I stopped immediately and opened up the hood and put my...
My 15 horse Johnson, model FD-10 needs a new propeller shaft seal. I stored the motor on a stand in my garage since the end of the 2011 Minnesota boating season. I drained the gear lube when I put the motor away for the winter. When I went to fill it back up today the great lube just ran out...