FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all:
I have a 1991 Yamaha 150 on my Grady White. Ran flawlessly 7 months ago when I put it up for winter. Over the winter season, did my usual stuff like clean the spark plugs and change the water separator and lower unit oil. Ran well on the muffs 3 weeks ago in driveway. Took it out 1...
Hi all:
I have a 1991 Yamaha 150 on my Grady White Tournament. Last November, I was running it on the muffs in the driveway when the overheat alarm began. Temp gun indicated 200F. Located a kink in the hose. Replaced both thermostats to be cautious. Impeller had been changed 9 months...
Hello All:
I have a 1991 yamaha 150ETD that issued a overheat horn and light while running on the water muff in my driveway. Engine was running at idle approximately 5 minutes while I was cleaning garage and appeared very normal with a healthy stream of water shooting out of the engine as...
Title basically says it all. I am installing 8 plywood pads on floor of fuel tank compartment to rest my new fuel tank on. This method is what the tech department at GW recommended. I will cover the pads in 1/8" silicone rubber sheet. My question is should I glue the pads onto the tank...
Installing a new tank in my 1992 Tournament but cannot figure out if the tank sits directly on top of the PVC drain pipe that runs the length of the compartment. There were 3 bulb type rubber seals that ran up and over pvc pipe and accross the compartment side to side. The anchoring system for...
Greetings All:
My winter 2011-2012 project is to remove the fuel tank on my 1992 Grady White because of suspected leak. Everything has been removed and tank is empty of course. Problem is that the tank measures 64" long and the tank opening is 62.75 inches. I have already cut 3/8" off the...