FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I got a 1992 Playbouy Eagle 20 feet long. I am thinkin about selling it. But have no idea how much its worth. I redone it from the toons up starting last May till just last week. any ideas on how much i could get out of it. Its got 60 horse evinrude outboard motor on it.
Hi new guy here, Got 2 questions if some one could answer them. I recently purchased a 60 HP Evinrude outboard motor to replace my 40 HP Tohatsu outboard. The 60 hp is a 1987 motor with no power trim or tachometer wire to hook up, well at least it did not have it on the boat it was taken off...