FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Posted?-?09/13/2015?:? 08:26:52???
I've read there's a fuse under the engine cowling.
I can't find it. Please help
Thanks
???The batteries are charged. I cleaned all the connections. I changed the water pressure Guage the day before. Now when I turn the key there's not even a beep beep before...
I just purchased a 1996 Mako 201 with a 1996 Mercury 175 outboard. There is a water line coming up from the lower housing on the bow side just behind an external bolt. It rises about one foot before is is pinched off with a coupling that has been pinched closed on the end. It appears to want...
I'm looking at a 1996 Mako center console loaded with 175 Mercury Outboard.
Does anyone have an idea what I should offer for it?
NADA says Suggested List Price: $19,750. Average Retail: $7,465
This boat seams to be in great shape. It is being docked in an ocean marina right now.
It comes with a...