FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Brought home my first 233 hp 351w 1976 Sea Ray. Started up with muffs before I purchased. Got home and experienced troubles getting it started again. Was able to start it twice in driveway only to take to lake no start- and has never started again. Serial number of motor is Merc 4677439. I can...
1976 sea ray, 351w mercruser. Just bought and hauled boat to its new home in my driveway (where it is sitting because can not start). It cranks, but will not pop. I noticed some disentegrated wires that may have fell apart during transport. Purple/white wire and a blue wire.... Anyway I was...