FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1958 Rude 10 hp Iboats sell?
you can use any steering wheel puller, after that you tie the screws up and the center screw as well, you have to hit the center screw , not too stronge and the flywheel will release.
In Canada you can rent it for 24 H for free from Canadian tire.
Hi
I bought a boat with Yamaha 200 with controller inside the boat.
When I bought it the owner start the motor, when I tried the motor started and turned off.
The questions are , how to start it and I notice that from the propeller housing I saw some water came out, I do not know if is it OK or...