FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All,
Im Looking For n Early To Mid 60's Grady White Atlantic Model 204. Preferably Outboard, Preferably In Usable Condition, Not Looking For a Resto..
Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated...
Thanks
Pete
Hi All,
Also Looking at a 1985 Amberjack 255. The owner seems to have done a lot of work to the boat...Its equipped with twin 3.0 liter 140's. about 600 hrs... Any thoughts ?? He's at $7500.
Thanks
Pete
Thanks Again All...
Looking At An 88 Sea Ray Amberjack 270. Boat Has Twin 4.3 Liter...190's ?? I Think...
Anybody Have any Idea approximately how many gallons per Hour She Might Use ??
Thanks
Pete
Hello Again All,
Thanks In Advance for any Advice...
This weekend I'll be taking a ride out to Long Isl To Look at a 1985 Sea Ray Amberjack 255. In The Pix The Boat Looks Spotless...Almost Fully Restored. And we have been hageling Via Email, He's Come Down Quite a bit in price. My issue is...
Well...as I said in an eariler post...my 1982 sea ray has been sitting for 9 years. Decided to put it in this summer, one prob after another and this is the latest..Was not running well, probs holding an idle, stalling. a friend suggested changing the gas. we connected a portable tank it seemed...
First I would like to say Hello and any help would be greatly appreciated. I own a 1982 sea ray cutty cruiser with a 350 CID 260 HP mercruiser. I purchased the boat in 1998 with roughly 450 hrs on it. The boat ran fine and in the summer of 2000 I felt it ran a little hot so I changed the risers...