FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I have a 1984 50hp Evinrude that is only firing on the top cylinder. I have spark on both plugs and compression is reading 140psi on both cylinders. The bottom plug is clean leading me to believe there is no fuel getting to the plug. The fuel lines are not clogged, the carb has been cleaned...
Just finished refurbishing my 16' flats boat and took it out yesterday to make sure everything was in working order and the motor would not stay idling, I had to throw it into gear for it to stay running. And then the boat wouldn't get onto a plane, the motor lacked a lot of power... Now when I...