FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need some help. I pulled the old starter, put the new one in. The new starter has 4 terminals, 1 is ground, 1 is hot from battery, 2 left to connect yellow/red. Which terminal does this go to?
Im typing on iphone so i cant get a picture uploaded
Motor serial # 0K009206
I need help determining the correct kit to rebuild the trim cylinders. Is it hard to do?
I have a Bravo II serial # 0k096574
Engine is 5.7LX 0k009206
Thanks in advance,
Hello all, first post!!
I need some help regarding throttle cable length. I have a 1996 Proline 231 WA with a Mercruiser 5.7 I/O. I need to determine the exact length of the throttle/shift cables to make sure they are correct. I have some issues with the cables, looks like they got bent when...