FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
2000 Four Wins 210. 5.7 l engine. The low oil pressure alarm sounds constantly. Pressure has been checked and is good. Sending unit replaced with no improvement. A dealer says replace instrument cluster for $1000.00 plus labor. Any suggestions appreciated. Jim S.
The engine starts and runs great but smokes excessively and oil drips out the exhaust. The service man says it is just fine which I doubt. How do I disable the VRO so I can premix the fuel/oil?