FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?
Here is my "before" pic. I am finishing up the partial restoration soon and will post follow up pics. It is a 1975 Princecraft with a 1980 Johnson 115.
New member here....I am doing my very first boat restoration project and am learning as I go. Here is where I am at thus far...
1. All hardware removed including windshield
2. Interior removed and discarded
3. Gel coat cracks ground out and filled with short strand filler
4. Entire topside...