FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am considering purchasing a Nissan 30HP outboard. The motor, which is from a friend, has less than 40 hours on it. It has the remote controls and tilt/trim. I believe that the motor is either a 2003 0r 2004. Is there anything about this rig that I should look for? Any parts that you'd...