FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a Yamaha tach kit from iboats for a 2005 and later Yamaha motor. My motor is a 225 HP 2005 model Four Stroke.
I was replacing a Yamaha analog tach that was installed by the dealer when I re-powered. The dealer left no means to read the tilt and trim position after re-powering...
I repowered my boat with a 225 FS yamaha in 2005. Motor is a 2005 model. The dealer installed a n analog tach and left the tilt and trim indicator out.
Recentley - I purchased a new Yahama digital tach which is supposed to work with 2005 motors up.
I was supplied a cable with the tach. No...