FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1992-(3) Nissan NS90A. It was running well a couple of years ago, however has set in our boat lot (fresh water lake) for the last 20 months. I put a new battery in it so I could raise the motor to bring it to my garage to clean it up; the tilt was slow but worked. Buzzer was going off every time...
1992-(3) Nissan NS90A. It was running well a couple of years ago, however has set in our boat lot (fresh water lake) for the last 20 months. I put a new battery in it so I could raise the motor to bring it to my garage to clean it up; the tilt was slow but worked. Buzzer was going off every time...
I would like to have the link to the 90 manual. How woAuld one clear the fault codes? My NS90A just beeps when I try to start or trim the motor. I can hear the relays closing but not action with the starter or trim.