FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Just got a '98 Landau Bandit 20' with a 135hp Mercury, and the entire backrest mechanism on the flip flop seat was removed and discarded by prior owner. Its a live well seat that's connected and bolted in, and its still in great shape, so I would prefer to just replace the backrest rather than...
Hi. I am a first time boat owner. My brother-in-law and I picked up a 1972 Arrowglass Cheetah tri-hull with a Mercruiser 120HP I/O. It ran very smoothly for an hour or so until we realized hot water was leaking in the bilge and the engine suddenly started running loudly. We found a couple of...