FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
We're still looking for our first boat and I've come to the conclusion that it's not easy. One of the things that has me confuddled is trying to figure out the differences in performance packages offered by various manufacturers, or even by the same mfr. For instance, we're looking at Premier. I...
I've narrowed it down based on budget first of all. The SunTracker has nationally published prices, and I think the Sweetwater in a tritoon, with full lifting strakes (the XP3 version of the Sun Tracker has 3/4 length strakes), are around the same price ($40k-ish BMT)..maybe the Sweetwater is 3K...