FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1992 Yamaha, Electric, 4 stroke kicker that I?ve been having issues with for some time now. Actually stopped using it for a while as it is just a pain to run but find myself needing it again.
Issue: The motor won?t start unless the fast idle lever is at about 75% and as soon as I idle...