FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello Everyone!
Does anyone know where are the battery supposed to be located on this boat?
Also what type of battery factory recommends?
The previous owner installed 2 deep cycle marine batteries and a switch, both near the engine compartment (port side). Under the seat. Those things are huge...
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing great.
I have a boat 1994 Regal Valanti 176 SE. The boat has a 3.0 MERCRUISER SN#F077854. It is NOT a closed-loop cooling.
About 2 years ago my impeller shredded and I overheated the boat. Smoke was coming out of the engine bay like crazy, fried exhaust...
Hello everyone, I hope all yall here are well.
Can someone please help me to identify correct timing specs for my engine? Serial number F077854.
I have downloaded manual #26, but it does not cover timing spec for this serial number.
Thank you all in advance.