FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
SOLVED ( 🤦🏼♂️): I maintain the battery off season inside my house on a trickle charger. Seems that two of the cells were close to dry and the battery could power everything but the starter. Seeing if I can revive the battery now or if a new one is in order
Also, I very much appreciate the assistance! I am not mechanically inclined in general and especially with marine equipment and haven’t ever had trouble with this boat until now.
No red/purple wire off the starter but there is a solid red wire. I traced the red wire back to a coupling that leads straight back to engine. Only 20 amp inline is at battery I can find so far
I’ve found some 10 amp fuses, one for the yellow/red.
Spent hours cleaning my boat yesterday to prepare for taking it out today. Tried starting it in the driveway before hauling to lake and it won’t start. ☹️ I noticed a constant light on under the blower switch. This light goes off when the blower is on, but stays on even with master switch and...