FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Folks, I just posted the original for a warning. I didn't mean to start a verbal war. Anyway, that fuel pump (Repop) has more layers than a birthday cake.
I understand that the responders think I was taken. I still need some suggestions on how to get it to start and run.
So far I have spark, cleaned the carb, and gotten fuel to the carb. Any suggestions?
I have a Sea King supposed 7.5 hp with a lower unit that has a say Clinton K750 3110E. Everything I find as far as parts go, this is supposed to be a two-cylinder with a transmission. What I have is a single cylinder without a trans and no reverse.
I am wondering if this motor is a hybrid or...
909, I lost the old one too. I was having extreme problems holding everything together. I thought I had a hold on an extremely angry cat. It didn't scratch though
This is a head-scratcher for me. I have a MW Sea King/Clinton 7.5? hp.
It is a single cylinder and it appears to be air-cooled on the motor and water colled on the lower unit. The ID plate says Model K750 3110E, and a Monkey Wards p/n of XTV 52259.
My query is where can I get the correct...
I had a cracked fuel pump input. I bought a new fuel pump, and like a Numbnuts I tried to just swap the input and fuel filter. Unfortunately, i took all the screws out and lost that pain in the butt little spring. DO NOT TAKE THE PUMP APART.
My 15 hp Force/USMarine has good spark and seems to get fuel fine, but won't start. I can get it to fire for about 10 seconds, but that is it.
Force Model 152F7A Serial 2938
I am new here, and any help is greatly appreciated.