FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 95 SeaPro 210 CC. The speedometer worked the first couple of outings and stopped after a trip to a lake. Can anyone tell me where the gauge gets it's input?I have GPS and it was always 8 10 mph higher than the gauge, and the guage never really started to register untill the speed began...
Hi all, I am new to boating and this forum; and have a couple of questions. My 95 Mariner 150 seems to run well but takes a couple attempts to start and a little coaxing with the throttle. Once in a while it stalls as well but restarts fairly easily. I get an intermittent beep at lower RPM's...