FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been spending considerable time searching and researching all that is available today with regards to Bay Boats. I've learned what I want in a boat design from hull to storage, etc.
The boat will be used most often by a fishing enthusiast, therefore, I really appreciate the storage design...
I would like to know if there is a definitive website designed to provide reviews of boats, specifically "Bay Boat" style of boats.
I am in the market for a Bay Boat and although I have researched some manufacturers, I know I am missing many makers, etc.
I do plan to search this forum for...