FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello Guys,
I was recovering a lost walkway for a friend the other day well the bridle caught the cast aluminium corner bracket and flung it off into the deep.
Does anybody know of a pair of replacement parts? Ideally from a Starcraft but I’ll install anything is better then nothin. Thanks
hello crew
What I'm trying to do is swap the powerhead from a 1992 15 horsepower Johnson on to a 1985 Johnson 9.9 leg,
Are the shaft splines compatible between these two years/modles?
Any advice appreciated, i tried to interpret the chapters on compatibility but to no avail. What set of gaskets...
So i Bought the kit with housing and everything, get home and it says its for a 9.9/15 -1992 and newer in the instruction.
Is this kit identical to the kit for the earlier mid eighties 9.9/15 like mine???
I was specific at the marine supply store (45min Drive)
ive looked on here and...
Have a StarCraft chieftain 18 foot and like so many others the transom is a little soft and Flexi, a fabricator offered to try and repair with aluminum so I was wondering if anybody else has had success with this? none of the marine repair companies around will repair her either! So this guy is...