FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking for a blue crownline 180 br with the lpx package and the checkered flag down the side. I have not seen very many of them and cannot find one anywhere. I want it to have atleast a 4.3 engine in it and preferably a mercruiser. Also a 21ss or something around that range would be...
I am looking for a solid blue crownline 180 br with the lpx package. It needs to have atleast a 4.3 engine in it and preferably a mercruiser. Also a boat that is just a little bigger with the lpx package as long as it is blue with the racing checkered flag on it would work. If anyone knows...