FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I found out my seals had gone bad and I had water in my lower unit. I odered new brushes and gaskets and bearings and cleaned everything out. But now you have to tap the prop to get it started turning. As long as it doesn't stop it runs great. But once it stops I have to pull it out of the...
I replaced my starter and kept the old solenoid. When I got it all back together I turned the ignition and the motor tried to turn over once but then nothing after that. Doesn't make a sound now. The engine lights and the beeper on the dash no longer work when the ignition is on. I think I...