FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I fish in Port Charlotte harbor and right in the gulf , fishing here is awesome !!!!!! Went out to Boca Grande last week caught 2 Tarpon 1 over 120 pounds Nice day
Hi everyone , I am new to iboats and boating in general. I have a trim that is POURING out oil I believe it is between the main (ram) and where it is connected to the the tank and motor on bottom . In the pictures it appears to be leaking from the right side . I would guess that there is some...