FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am changing the water pump on my DF115 and I cannot remove the insert in the pump housing. Any suggestions on how to remove the insert. I would like to properly replace everything. I should be able to complete this if it ever stop raining here in carolina.
I am replacing my water pump on my DF115 Suzuki and I have had to replace the pump housing gasket, and the rubber grommet I have waited on parts. I've got those, but what direction does the impeller install into the housing. It has been a while I have two pictures below 40520 and 40519 or top...