FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All,
I have worked on boat motors and I am learning now on Jet Skis. I have a motor I am working on that was rode in the ocean (saltwater). It has got water internally and I tore it down to the last bolt. It had pits where the saltwater had corroded the cylinder walls over a season. I...
Hello Guys!
I was wanting to know if anyone knew any information about how to get a lost title in NC. I was thinking about purchasing 2 jetskis on a double trailer from a guy this weekend. He says he has the title to trailer, but we would have to get the title from the wildlife, as he has lost...
We have a 2000 150 xr6 Mercury that will not pee out the water hole. Replaced water pump and both thermostats. Cleaned out all water hoses, which was filled with mud from dirt dobbers. Still can't get water even when thermostats are removed from the heads. Motor is still overheating. Any help?
I have ordered some parts from ISHOPMARINE last Friday the 25th and I have no tracking number as to where it is. I have called them about 500 hundred times and they keep putting me through voicemail. I have emailed 3 times with no response. I'm beginging to worry about this company. Do anyone...
We have boat a 2000 Nitro 205 fish and ski boat. I am looking for the orginal furniture to put back in this boat, as the old was torn. I am also looking for nitro accessories. Where can I purchase this?