FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2000 Regal 1700 Xr2 Jet boat with the mercury 175 sport jet. When I took the boat out of storage, I hooked the hose to it and the engine started right up. Went down to the lake put the boat in the water, it ran for about 3 min and died out. would not restart. I took the boat to a local...
I have a 2000 Regal 1700 Xr2 Jet boat with the mercury 175 sport jet. When I took the boat out of storage, I hooked the hose to it and the engine started right up. Went down to the lake put the boat in the water, it ran for about 3 min and died out. would not restart. I took the boat to a local...