FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Sea Ray br mer. Alpha bravo 5.0 gen 2
I've noticed that a knocking - ticking starts to occur when temp guage hits 170, which doesn't happen under normal cruising speeds, but long idle times like trolling, or wot trimmed up . Need some help bf I start speculating and don't want more projects than...
Sea Ray 180 BR acquired going thru my inspection a few areas of advice needed I'll post in sections they're under unless one of u inquires out of kindness...really pretty simple I'm betting, but steering wheel at helm needs to if possible be tightened down, how? It wobbles up and down and side...