FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an '85 DT30 I've been working on for a while. Customer brought it in because it would crank and crank but not start. The only way I could get any spark out of it at all was to flick the key switch back to the off position, then to the run position while the engine is still turning...
Been working on a '77 75hp Johnson motor.
Its hard to start, when I can get it to run it will idle for a while, then slowly drop RPMs til it dies. Almost like it is flooding out. When I take it on the river, its even worse. Sometimes it will die and not restart at all. When I get it...
I have a 1997 Baja Outlaw 20 I am currently refinishing. When I bought the boat, it had no interior, engine, outdrive, windshield, etc. I was wondering if anyone here had any boat scrap yard phone #s or an idea where I might be able to find a windscreen/windshield for this boat. If I have to I...
I was recently given a '79 Switzer Craft. Not sure of the model as of yet. She's 20ft, might be a GL20...not sure. What I'm trying to find is the value of something like this. I am in the process of restoring it, and want to know what kind of money these things are bringing these days. Any help...